GIGABOX beo is a compact controller for the data flow between different communication systems, specifically tailored for use in a range of current automotive bus systems.
As a universal development platform, GIGABOX beo caters for a varied range of applications. The GIGABOX beo by AKKA Digital, formerly GIGATRONIK, has a comprehensive basic software kit and API interface, allowing for the creation of application modules using a veriety of methods:
- Complex functions can be developed directly in MATLAB/Simulink and created directly from MATLAB by using the GT blockset.
- Simple (partially GUI-supported) scripting in PAWN language (bytecode interpreter).
- Traditional application development in C for optimum performance.
Multi-Bus Rapid Prototyping ECU Platform:
- 2 x FlexRay (A/B channel)
- 2 x High-speed- CAN
- 1 x Low-speed- CAN
- 1 x LIN (master/slave configuration)
- 1 x Ethernet (10/100 Mbit/s)
- 1 x Bluetooth 2.0 EDR (SPP)
- 6 x 5 V Digital IOs
- Switchable external power supply (5 V; 750 mA)
- Optional external UMTS expansion
- Versatile configuration / programming options
- Application software freely adjustable to client specifications
back to products overview