powerAIDER Controller low III
The Controller low II is a fast and user-friendly remote control system for the powerAIDER. The compact and cost-efficient design of the controller can turn the individual switch outputs of the powerAIDER on and off and regulate the charging current of the metrology battery.
LEDs keep the driver informed about the operations of the powerAIDERs and the state of its channels. Any power sags in the metrology or vehicle battery are signalled via red LEDs. The Controller low II includes a wake-up switch to start up the powerAIDER from idle.
- Switching the powerAIDER’s three switch outputs
- Indicating the switched channels via LEDs
- Charging current pre-limited to 7A (adjustable to client specifications)
- Wake-up switch for waking the powerAIDER
- Integrated 120 Ohm terminating resistor
- Optional with integrated buzzer
- Input voltage range from 10.5 to 15.0 V DC
- High-speed CAN communication
- Dimensions: 91.2 x 69.9 x 42 mm
- Weight: approx. 0.2 kg
back to products overview